CUSTOM METAL BARNS
Our pre-engineered galvanized steel framed metal barns are a great choice if you need to shelter your livestock or protect your farm equipment. With over 2000 dealers and seven manufacturing & distribution centers nationwide, we are confident that we can serve you with the quickest lead times in our industry.
Advantages of Eagle Carports’ Custom Metal Barns
Eagle Carports offer the best materials, craftsmanship, and customization options for metal barns.
Whether you are building a metal barn on your property for livestock, or other agricultural needs, or your custom metal barn will become a workshop or storage shed, our experts in steel and metal buildings will work closely with you to make sure you get a durable metal barn that will last for years.
All of Eagle Carports’ metal barns come with:
- A 90-day workmanship warranty
- Becker’s 20-year limited warranty on roofing materials.
- Customizable options with 14 color choices.
- Additional customizable features such as designs and material options and accessories.
- Virtual 3-D modeling allows you to see the floor plan and design before you buy, eliminating any problems down the road and ensuring that you receive exactly what you envisioned.
- Options for financing, rent-to-own, and payment on delivery financial solutions.
At Eagle Carports we oversee the entire manufacturing process in-house, that way we can ensure you get the very best metal barn structure money can buy.
Uses for Your Metal Barn
Traditionally, garages are used to store and protect vehicles, tools, and other equipment, whereas barns serve agricultural purposes like housing livestock and hay. However, even if you do not live on a farm or own animals, a barn may still be a good match for your needs.
Some ideas for uses of metal barns:
- Agriculture and livestock: store and protect animals, hay, grains, farming equipment, supplies, and produce on your working farm or residential property.
- Residential storage: a barn can very much act as a storage shed– use your metal barn for keepsakes, holiday decorations, lawn equipment, small vehicles like ATVs or bicycles, or seasonal outdoor games and toys.
- Commercial storage: if you need additional storage space for your business, metal barns are a great form of storage shed for equipment, materials, tools, inventory, or other important items related to your business that you need to be protected from outdoor elements.
- A greenhouse: metal barns are easy to insulate and customize, making them the perfect location to build a greenhouse on your property.
We hear the word “barn,” and assume that your metal barn will be housing horses or livestock. While that is the most common use for them, metal barns offer versatility for a number of uses. Contact our experts in metal buildings to discuss your storage needs and determine what kind of metal barn is best for you.
Types of Metal Barns
Like all of our customizable metal buildings, our barns come in a few styles that offer different features and levels of protection and durability.
Metal Eagle Barns
The metal eagle barns are composed of 3 sections– the center section and a lean-to on each side. They can all be customized to be enclosed or fully open depending on your individual needs.
Our eagle barns package price includes the roofing and gables on all sections of the structure. This building can be customized to be fully enclosed, fitted with garage doors, or framed with an opening for livestock.
Metal Horse Barns
The metal horse barn is the most versatile metal barn and offers the highest amount of configuration available.
Initially geared more towards agricultural use, this type of building is growing in popularity in suburban areas as a combination of vehicle protection, outdoor storage, and a workshop area.
The standard package for our metal horse barns has a center leg height of 12 feet and lean-to-leg height of 8 feet, along with an included opening measurement of 8X7.
All metal horse barns can be customized to include a vertical roof, tack rooms, or framed-in stalls.
Metal Barns vs. Wood Barns
Some benefits of a metal barn vs. a wood one are:
- Shorter construction time
- Longer lasting durability
- Limited maintenance
- Fire resistant
Choose Substance, Speed, and Service at Eagle Carports
At Eagle Carports we know how stressful it can be to own a working farm and take care of all the livestock and equipment necessary for things to run smoothly.
We want to ensure that you have the best possible protection for your animals and other materials, which is why we work closely with every single client to guarantee you will be satisfied with your new custom metal barn.
If you are considering installing a metal barn at your home or business, reach out to us today by calling 800-579-8589 or filling out the contact form below.