CUSTOM METAL GARAGES
Our pre-engineered galvanized steel framed structures are the perfect solution for covering your car, recreational vehicle, boat, farm equipment, or anything else that needs protection from harsh outdoor elements. With over 2000 dealers and seven manufacturing & distribution centers nationwide, we are confident that we can serve you with the quickest lead times in our industry.
Advantages of Metal Garages
Whether you are building a stand-alone metal garage structure, converting an existing metal carport into an enclosed garage, or you are building a metal garage to anchor and attach to your home or shop, choosing metal over wood has a lot of lasting advantages.
Some benefits of a metal garage vs. a wood garage are:
- Affordability: metal materials are far less expensive than wood, making metal garages a better choice for your budget.
- Construction Time: since metal is lighter and easier to manipulate than wood, the time it takes to construct and build your metal garage is shorter than it would take to build a wooden garage.
- Durability: Metal does not rot, chip, or crack with age, making your metal garage a superior choice when considering its durability over that of wood.
- Limited Maintenance: metal does not require the same level of maintenance as wood does. Wood requires treatments to keep outside elements like rain, dirt and debris, and insects out, whereas steel structures do not require that level of ongoing care.
Choosing the Right Metal Garage for Your Home or Business
If you are unsure of the type of metal garage you are looking to install on your property, we have a breakdown of the types of metal garages available. Our experts in metal structures can help guide you in choosing the right style and size metal garage for your space.
Regular Style Metal Garages
Our regular style metal garages are the most economical way to protect your vehicles and valued possessions. If you need a metal garage longer than 36 feet, we strongly recommend upgrading to a vertical roof style to avoid any potential leaks at the seams.
Our regular metal garage with rounded eaves features 14-gauge galvanized steel with center bracing and 29-gauge metal roofing. This makes for a strong, stable building that will withstand the test of time and protect your belongings from damaging outside elements like rain, ice, and snow. The regular style metal garage’s bow or truss is created by bending the material to create its unique shape and has roofing panels that run from front to back.
Boxed Eave Style Metal Garages
Our metal garage with boxed eaves is an economic roof style that features 14-gauge galvanized steel with center bracing and 29-gauge metal roofing for a strong, stable building that will withstand the test of time.
The boxed eave roof style metal garage has a classic A-frame style appearance, offering great curb appeal for your home or workshop space. Its roofing panels run from front to back, allowing us to reduce costs while maintaining a great look.
Vertical Roof Style Metal Garages
The vertical roof style metal garage is the strongest, most long-lasting roof style available.
The roofing panels are laid in a vertical orientation starting from the peak and ending at the eaves or sides. To do this the structure requires an underlayment of 18 gauge hat-channel which gives the metal building added rigidity and strength.
Our vertical style roof metal garage allows the water, snow, and leaves to run off to the side of the building, preventing rust and wear.
A Metal Garage Built Just for You
From our standard single and double garages to fully customizable options, like color choices, design features, and accessories we are confident Eagle Carports will meet your needs. If you are considering a metal garage structure in combination with another metal structure, our experienced staff can discuss and design exactly what you are looking for.
Why Eagle Carports is the Best Option for Metal Garage Structures
Whether you’re looking for a garage for your car, truck, motor home, or tractor, Eagle Carports offer a variety of styles and customization options.
From our standard single and double metal garages to fully customizable options, we are confident our team of experts can match you to the perfect garage for your home or business.
All of Eagle Carports’ metal garages come with:
- A 90-day workmanship warranty
- Becker’s 20-year limited warranty on roofing materials.
- Customizable options with 14 color choices.
- Additional customizable features such as designs and material options and accessories.
- Virtual 3-D modeling allows you to see the floor plan and design before you buy, eliminating any problems down the road and ensuring that you receive exactly what you envisioned.
- Options for financing, rent-to-own, and payment on delivery financial solutions.
At Eagle Carports we oversee the entire manufacturing process in-house, that way we can ensure you get the very best metal garage structure possible. Additionally, we work closely with our customers so you are an active part of the decision-making process for your metal structure.
Choose Substance, Speed, and Service at Eagle Carports
At Eagle Carports we take pride in providing the best-quality customizable metal garages built to last. Substance, speed, and service are central to our entire process– from initial consultation, to design, build, and finish we oversee every single step of the process in building the best metal garage for your home or business.
Reach out to us today by calling 800-579-8589 or filling out the contact form below.